Thursday, June 21, 2007

Taking a Step Back

You can feel really good and think that everything is great, but something tiny happens, so small that it seems completely insignificant to everyone else - It's not even a "happening," more like a "ha-" - and boom, you've taken a huge step back. And things aren't as good and everything isn't as great anymore. And now, you gotta continue trudging through what you've already worked so hard to get through, and just look forward. If you look back, it's like drowning yourself in a sand pit. The longer you stare, the deeper you get. But you just can't help it sometimes. So in a sense, it's suicide, but not really, because you eventually get out of the sand pit, but with a lot of scars... I know I'm being very vague, but I'd like to keep it like that. And besides, like Annie said "The sun will come out tomorrow!" And it better, or I'm gonna have to go kick the sun's ass! Just kidding. It's too hot over there, and you all must know I hate being hot. =D

1 comment:

LANCINESS said...

geez, im sorry about the dog poo. At first it was an accident. Then i realized that I was holding the poo. And you didn't notice. So I kept holding so you would notice and you put your face closer. Please, Im the one that had it on my hand