Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'm Complaining A Lot But...

Okay, just two complaints today... so far.

1. I hate traffic. We just moved to a new office which is closer to home (yay), but for some reason, well, the reason is good ol' traffic, it took me LONGER to get to work today than before!

2. There's this client I'm working with who is the pickiest and most anal SOB... EVER! I'm so ready to kill him already!!

Okay, no more complaining... no more complaining...

3 comments:

sandymeowmix said...

hong voong, you are dumb!!!! to the 10th power!

Anonymous said...

I agree with sandymewomix. Hong Hang Voong, you are dumb.

Traffic is great. You can use it to reflect, sing along to music, listen to an audiobook, learn something.

Anal clients are great. They strengthen your skill as a consultant.

Anonymous said...

all i can say is don't be in the same car as hong when she gets angry. you wouldn't like it when she is angry. aaaarrrrrrrrrgggg