You know that feeling you get when you're having a lot of fun, and your heart is beating a little faster because what you're doing is so fun and exciting?? Well, I certainly hope so... Anyway, I felt that way one night when I was doing stuff on my computers. Yes, that's right. Plural. And not two monitors, but two COMPUTERS. I was a simultaneous computer user virgin before that point. It was absolutely exhilarating, clicking on one keyboard and quickly focusing my attention on the other. I felt like such a computer geek. So cool! I told a fellow computer geek about this, and he sure was proud of me! Sharing the excitement with someone who completely understands if also very fulfilling.
But I'm actually not really a computer geek. A real computer geek is super smart and would know a bunch of other stuff like how to fix hardware and software issues, security issues, programming, blah blah blah. And I don't know any of that...
2 comments:
I remember the first I felt that I was a geek. It was when I realized Josephine was such a geek and that she was my friend. I pretty much didn't know how geek she really was until I read about her earlier GEEK moment about being addicted to reading. So basically this is my geek moment #1
Oh, Lancito! How you make me laugh!
Post a Comment