'Tis the season of joy and happiness and laughter and blah blah blah... 'Tis not this year! I don't feel it. A few friends of mine concur. The holiday season didn't bring forth the good tidings it usually does. Instead, we are constantly reminded of the dishonest and immoral nature many people possess. So. My catalytic converter got stolen AGAIN. Someone withdrew nearly $500 from my lover's bank account. At around the same time last year, someone made a couple of fraudulent charges of approximately $1600 on my credit card. And today's Mercury News' top story was about San Jose gang rivalry, violence, and homicides. What a way to wish people a great 2008, eh? It's just depressing seeing that we are enveloped in hatred and negativity. Oh boy. I guess I'm sort of projecting this pessimistic attitude with this entry. Sorry. =( I just had to vent... =\
Okay, avid readers of mine. I wish you all a wonderful 2008. May it be filled with love, laughter, and cheer. Be safe and sober. Live long and prosper. Heh heh... Let's say good bye to a not-so-good 2007 (for me at least), and welcome the new year with a big smile, hope, and a positive outlook. Happy new year, everyone! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment