Sunday, May 11, 2008

Contrasting Top 5's

I was racking my brain to find what my bf and I say most frequently to each other. No matter how hard I squeezed those brain cells, I could not get the lists to balance each other out. You'll know what I mean when you read. Here are the top five things we say to each other.

Him to me:

1. How ya doin', pretty girl?
2. What ya eat for lunch?
3. How was your day?
4. Thank you.
5. I love you.

Me to him:

1. You are SO annoying.
2. Blah blah blah...
3. Don't touch me.
4. You're stupid.
5. Stop it!

Don't question our relationship! It's working out really well. I say tons of mushy crap too. Believe me. I do. I have TONS of witnesses. Heh heh heh... :)

2 comments:

LANCINESS said...

That doesn't sound too hot to me. WE WIN!!!

Josephine Zee Papillon said...

You read my blog during your romantic Mediterranean cruise. THAT doesn't sound hot! WE WIN!!!