Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dream - The Truth Revealed

I had a dream a couple nights ago that involved a really good friend (GF) and someone else (SE). SE tells GF that there is a Giants lamp on sale on ebay for only $13! What a find, but GF isn't interested in any Giants paraphernalia since she nor her husband are into that. Knowing that my husband Keith is a huge Giants fan, she texts me about it. I'm interested, but delays in responding to her text.

A couple of hours later, she calls me. "Hey, did you check out the Giants lamp?" she asks eagerly. "SE told me about it and maybe Keith will really like it. Are you gonna get it? You should!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Did you check it out?"

"No, I didn't."

"Yeah, that sounds like something Keith would like, but I should get details first before deciding."

I log on to ebay and find the post GF and SE are talking about. I am totally confused. There is no lamp for sale for $13. What IS for sale is a mansion in Europe that a former Giant lived in for a nice price tag of $1.3 million.

What I gather from this dream reflects some things I am going through personally. SE feeds lies to GF. Intentionally or unintentionally, I don't know, but they are things that are not true. GF believes everything SE tells her without thinking twice, believing SE would never lie to her, hide the truth, etc. And here I am, with the facts revealed, and really, nothing that I can... should do. In time, I hope GF will see what truly stands in front of her.

1 comment:

leather shoes said...

Everyone all has dreams.Because have dreams are happy.