Two nights ago, I had the coolest and grossest dream... ever.
I was in a really crowded place. Tons of people were around me, mostly kids since I could see over everyones' heads. A few yards away, I saw my good friend Reggie, someone I haven't seen in more than a year. I was so happy to see him so made my way over and gave him a biiiiig hug. Then I heard a sermon or something, something religious... That was the cool part. Not cool, huh? That's what I thought too until I read his facebook entry. He is actually in Africa right now doing missionary work or something. And he said that it's super crowded where he's at. I wonder if my spirit actually traveled to Africa and saw him there! I wonder if he felt my presence!! :D
Okay, now for the gross part. So it was a religious sermon so of course I got bored. Luckily, nature was calling so I went to the restroom. I sat on the toilet peeing, and these two girls came into the bathroom. From the way they were talking to each other, I could tell that they're really mean people. All of a sudden, one girl started knocking on my door. "It's occupied," I told her. She knocked louder and started pounding on my stall door. What the heck? I tried pushing the door back but she busted through, dragged me from the toilet, and put me in an arm lock. The other girl stood there holding a used menstrual pad. She started wiping this on my pants (my pants were up already somehow since it is a dream), my shirt, my bare arms, everywhere! I screamed and cried in disbelief that someone could be so incredibly mean. I think I actually shed some tears in real life! Oh that was soooooo gross!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment