Thursday, June 4, 2009

David Carradine Found Dead

I was shocked to see in the news today that David Carradine was found dead hanging from the ceiling of his hotel room in Bangkok yesterday. I've never followed his career and the only movies I've seen him in are the Kill Bill movies, but I think I'm correct in saying that he was all about nature, tranquility, zen, stuff like that? And to die in this fashion just seems out of character! Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about and my 94 bug bites is making me a little crazy. Or maybe I shouldn't take what I see on the big screen and think it's real life!

That reminds me of a story one of my kinesiology teachers told us a long time ago. I took his walking class (yes, I took walking! Stop laughing!!), but he was also the wrestling coach. One day, two girls went up to him and asked him if Bailey was a good wrestler. He was confused. Who is Bailey? The girls explained, "You know, he's on 'Party of Five' and is on your wrestling team."

HA!!

Wow. There are some stupid people out there, and these two girls get gold stars for being the stupidest of the bunch.


So to explain the story a bit, Bailey, the character from this show, was supposedly a wrestler on the SFSU's wrestling team. These idiot girls thought he's actually on the real team that exists in real life... I wonder what those girls are doing now...

No comments: