A while back, I was asked, "Do you crumple or do you fold?" "Huh?" I looked at my friend in confusion. "You know, when you go to the bathroom, do you crumple or fold the toilet paper?"
Ooooh!! Never thought about that actually, but I think I crumple then fold. Crumpling makes it a little fluffier, otherwise, you would have to use layers upon layers of folded toilet paper to get a good thickness - one that won't tear through and you'd be wiping your ass with your fingers. Don't want to do that! But then just crumpling doesn't give you much control of the paper. It can fall apart and lose its shape easily. That's why you have to fold, er, rather, wrap your new creation to seal it. If you do the crumple and wrap, you'll always have a good wiping experience. :)
Good luck and have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment