Yes, this is a chick flick, but it doesn't have your typical ditz playing the leading role. It's Hilary Swank. C'mon. And the leading man is Gerard Butler. Remember King Leonidas from 300? The man's man? Yup, that's him!
I really loved Hilary Swank's character, Holly. She was so flawed and imperfect. She was so real and lovable. And Gerry (Gerard Butler) was such a lovable character too! And he's not bad looking. :) I'm not going to say anything about the storyline because I knew nothing about the movie before watching it. Maybe that made it better? But I cried 10+ times during, and even while talking about it later on, I continued crying! What is it about these crying movies that make me love them so?!
So if you have nothing to do, please go rent or buy P.S. I Love You. It may entice you a little more to know that my male boss (who is not gay) cried a couple times while watching as well. :) I can't wait to watch it again! I love love love this movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment