Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun Fact #2 - Dog Years

Did you know that one human year is no longer equal to seven dog years? The new calculation is the first two years of a dog's life is equivalent to 25 human years. Every year after that is four human years. Using this new calculation, how old is YOUR doggy?

5 comments:

LANCINESS said...

still not as old as keith

Keef said...

I just KNEW someone was going to say something eventually. I assumed it would be IN the blog though, when I read it.

Josephine Zee Papillon said...

Awh, man. Missed opportunity. Oh well. Old jokes are still coming. =)

LANCINESS said...

It was a joke but I just did the calculation and its true. Joey is almost 4 years old which makes him 33 years old in human years. So he is exactly half of mivra's age.

Josephine Zee Papillon said...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!