Monday, July 16, 2007
CAFFEINE!!!!!
It's just past 1am on a Sunday night. I need to wake up early tomorrow morning because there's a list of things to accomplish at work, but I can't go to sleep!! I can barely sit still. I've been tapping my feet, clapping my hands, and squeezing body parts for the past hour. My arms are still shaking, my fingers still trembling. I'm having difficulty typing because of all this energy rushing through my body. The credit of this wonderful feeling goes to our familiar friend -- caffeine. I never get this amount of energy from drinking a cup of tea. Never. (Ahem, I also had a latte before drinking the tea...) But I have never had a cup of tea completely filled with whole tea leaves and steeped for a pretty long time. Imagine an entire mug full of leaves! Oh gosh, I think I'm starting to get a headache. Okay, I'm not trying to make the person who made me this tea feel bad (if he's reading), but I think it's just funny how caffeine can affect someone. Hours before, I was complaining about how tired and sleepy I was and how I've been fighting a sore throat for the past few days. Only up to do something inactive. But for the past 70 minutes, I've been wanting to run laps, do cartwheels, punch people, and squeeze things really really hard. Well, at least the nausea and the burn in my stomach is gone now. Now I just have to wait until all the jitters go away. Man, I wonder what time I'm going to get to fall asleep tonight... Go to sleep! Go to sleep! Go to sleep!! I'm so tired of clapping! Stop clapping! You're so retarded! Stop it! Aaargh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are retarded.
Post a Comment